Reviews for "Ventures Of ♛Cyberdevil"

God.
Awful.

IQ? Yeah, that's exactly what this game uses

this game is really just below average in every way
the control is loose and the game play is just horrible
I understand the them to make people feel stupid but when there is NO way to figure the problem out without failing the first time it is not low"IQ" so the joke just falls flat

Alright, I played through this GOD-AWFUL game and hated every second of it, but that's not what I'm here for. To everyone confused by the jumping puzzle: The counter goes from 9 to 11. It skips ten. You have to jump until the counter hits 24, or count yourself to 23. Once you've hit 24 (which is actually 23) you touch the flag and move on. (I swear, I created an account after playing this "game" to post this bit of walkthrough. I hope you're all happy, making me sit through this.) And for the creator: Next time you make a platforming game, don't put so much... glide into it. There's a difference between momentum and floating, and this is floating. The puzzles are... fine, I guess, but the controls kill it. If you want to make another game like this one, try playing "The Unfair Platformer" first. Then emulate that. Good game: Created.

You can have a clever game that insults you, warps the conventional platformer by making background items kill you and have a funny and ironically difficult game, but YOU CANNOT MAKE POOR CONTROLS AND CALL THAT PART OF THE CHALLENGE. Its lazy fucking design.

Challenge accepted and completed! \o/