Reviews for "UM: Classrom Cheaters"

Pretty good game but,you could you please add a few things like the girls squirting when you click on them enough times and also tests that have questions you fill fill out the answer to like real tests so it'd be more realistic and fun?I give you props for this great game.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, Idk I never really liked the games where your actually answer real questions. probably because they are usually something you would not really know if you are several years past past whatever grade you were supposed to learn it in heh.

perhaps instead of generic studying you can answer real questions in increase her intelligence in that subject. hmm but your idea could be interesting in a way where using the hairpin could highlight the correct answer. hmm.

it would be cool if you could pick your gender and have gay/lesbian scenes

Vortex00 responds:

perhaps it can be a option later in a similar game. the offline version has lesbian scenes already

Great game i cannot however figure out how to take test? Are the teachers legs supposed to stick out from under the desk? Why is there no papers to work the question all the guides say there should be

so are you going to be uploading the Update 2 of this game? i have played the Update 2 and it was amazing

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks it just for offline, because it makes directory calls. And I don't my flash making directory calls on Newgrounds servers.

Game is amazing and as a plus the boob jiggling had me in laughter the entire game. Only thing I had a problem with is sometimes its genuinely hard to tell girls apart from guys sometimes, SOMETIMES. On the ones I couldn't tell I just clicked at boob area to see if it jiggled or not. I can tell you put lots of work into this, something we haven't seen for this type of game in a LONG time.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I don't see the difficulty in this as some have stated so it is hard for me to understand. Perhaps it is because I have been looking at it for so long while I was working on it. Yes it seems like the most obvious thing would be looking to see if they have boobs or not. You could also look to see if they have pants on or a dress. There are differences in the shape of the eyes and mouth also. Most of the girls have pink ribbons, while the guys have black ties. things like that. Well it is safe to say in my next game it will be pretty obvious who is girl and who isn't lol.