Reviews for "UM: Classrom Cheaters"

How the hell do I save it? I won't let me save!

Vortex00 responds:

your browser or PC might be blocking flash objects. In that case just copy the generated save code to notepad or something. Then when you want to load your progress paste it in the tablet with the load icon.

Kept getting a glitch where I couldn't do anything. Mouse trail stayed on screen, couldn't pull up phone to save, etc etc. Was really addicted to it before then..

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks for pointing that out, however I need more information that that to be bale to fix it.

what area you were in , if a friend was with you, time of the day, etc. all the details.

also if you kept getting glitch I need to also know your PC specs because I would have noticed something like that if it was something that kept happening.

I can only give this FIVE stars??? You are my favorite game maker on the web!

Many thanks!

Is there an offline version for mac? and how do I install the offline version, is there a tutorial anywhere? Also is there a tutorial for hand job scenes, i swear to god I'm doing them correctly but its not doing anything

Vortex00 responds:

for mac you might need to download a swf player or try playonmac

the HJ mini is basically a pattern guessing game. you need to guess what speed value is in each box. The faster the hear is pumping the higher the value.

check the walkthrough under Hentai Minis > Oral Mini

great game bro.. can you make another one?

Thanks already in progress