Reviews for "Sonic RPG Eps 9"

great job as always i find the rpg fight in this game even better than you've done in the past so really great improvements hope the next one will be great as well.

For the strategy type I would recommend Normal because in Offense while it's Knuckles' strong suit, Nights would be very vulnerable. And I wouldn't go with defense because close combat is Knuckles' specialty. Just trust that your allies know what they're doing, teleport and get into Nights' Healing Field when necessary and since you can't heal on your own and you can't control when Nights heals, you shouldn't hesitate to use Chaos Nova when you can.

This game is my childhood! Before this episode was out i kept hoping and hoping it would come out. And yet it did. The game is awesome. The combat, tutorial, Everything about it!

Wow, this really remember my ideas for RPGs i will make in the future: PLATFORM BATTLES. This is really very creative and good, i play Sonic RPG Eps since 2012, 2011, or before... I really enjoyed this game XD!!

AWESOME!!