Reviews for "Sonic RPG Eps 9"

I've waited so long for this, it has constant action unlike the others but could have added a lot more moves. How do you get the trophy "Helping Hand". Great music choices. Why does Knuckles sometimes run off screen? Nights is an awesome healer and Knuckles does help lots when you set it to offensive. Could you update it with CPU and multiplayer were you get to choose who is a computer and who you can play as? Can't wait for the next one, hope it is way better than this. Seelkadoom seemed really weak with his moves, it was only when he has temporary invincibility, hard mode was the only real challenge, Nights should maybe be faster.

Good Gameplay Is Like Tales Games (Mystic Arte LOL), The Winning Screen is Inspired From Persona 3

click sonic at the second battle

this Game was Easy! :p

Piece of Cake! XD

I've Been play this game a lot time and whit for the next! but the fight and the game its wass awesomeeeee if there was 10 stars i gave 10 stars! :D