Reviews for "Sonic RPG Eps 9"

Wow, this really remember my ideas for RPGs i will make in the future: PLATFORM BATTLES. This is really very creative and good, i play Sonic RPG Eps since 2012, 2011, or before... I really enjoyed this game XD!!

YES! I FINALLY completed Hard Mode! Man that was one hell of a match!

i found a strange bug,when knuckles use his limit,then i usd my limit at the moment and then my limit kept getting repeated,cool game by the way

Had been waiting for part 9 for 7 years and now it is finally here. I like the new animation approach, though i m still stuck in the old days. The keyboard mechanism for RPG battles is a bit weird and it will take me some time to get used to it (not speaking for anyone else, this is my personal opinion). The attacks seem a little bit laggy compared to rpg eps 8. But I love how the story turns out.

That was AMAZING! Though I don't like having to use keys to fight and I prefer the RPG mechanics,I still loved it! The story of what happened to Sonic after the fight in episode 8,to the part of where Seelkadoom thought he had taken down Shadow but Sonic got back up and went into Hyper Form. Now THAT is how a twist should happen! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!