Reviews for "Radar Adventure"

Good game but I can't get the secret medal... Where is it ?

(SPOILERS)

It's hidden near the bottom of level 4.

Screenshot; http://s7.postimg.org/xg1c8v6rv/here.jpg

good game kkrocks46. i liked it very much by (Pranjal Agrawal) / pranjal400610

It is good to see that you have improved after leaving scratch (we still miss you). The game was good overall. Dying seemed to be buggy and unpredictable and the boss fight was cheap, but besides that, good game.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Good point about dying- I guess you can never really tell if you're going to fall down to a platform below or be re-spawned...I'll look into fixing that up!

Scratch was really awesome- the community and program- but I guess I felt it was time to move on. I might make another scratch project some day though :)

A good platform with suitable music in the background. Maybe not especially challenging, rather it would be a good relaxator if... ad here is my remark and suggestion of possible fixing: I encountered a problem with walking. Sometimes the game doesn't respond to the keys and when suddenly starts, Radar behaves like the direction key was stucked and no matter what I press he just rushes for his own doom.
Besides that it is a very fine game.

Smooth and easy-to-get-used-to-movement but I have to say the enemies are way too easy and with a million coins you dont really have to explore. The low difficulty level makes the whole game a cakewalk, well besides the boss, he was fun after 2 spent lives but I think it's a good game and I <3'd you in anticipation for the next episode.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks :) Yeah it is pretty easy, aha.

The next Radar game will be probably be out around June. Thanks for your interest!