Reviews for "Radar Adventure"

Good game but I can't get the secret medal... Where is it ?

JackAstral responds:

(SPOILERS)

It's hidden near the bottom of level 4.

Screenshot; http://s7.postimg.org/xg1c8v6rv/here.jpg

good game kkrocks46. i liked it very much by (Pranjal Agrawal) / pranjal400610

It is good to see that you have improved after leaving scratch (we still miss you). The game was good overall. Dying seemed to be buggy and unpredictable and the boss fight was cheap, but besides that, good game.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Good point about dying- I guess you can never really tell if you're going to fall down to a platform below or be re-spawned...I'll look into fixing that up!

Scratch was really awesome- the community and program- but I guess I felt it was time to move on. I might make another scratch project some day though :)

A good platform with suitable music in the background. Maybe not especially challenging, rather it would be a good relaxator if... ad here is my remark and suggestion of possible fixing: I encountered a problem with walking. Sometimes the game doesn't respond to the keys and when suddenly starts, Radar behaves like the direction key was stucked and no matter what I press he just rushes for his own doom.
Besides that it is a very fine game.

The platforming was pretty floaty so getting from point A to point B was a breeze. The enemies were pretty simple and mindless. The shooting may have been a bit slow for my taste and reloading seemed like it added more tedium than strategy. I think I encountered a bug or something though: I had collected enough coins to get five lives, then I fell off the ledge and got a game over. Is that supposed to happen or did the game bug out on me?