For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "GitGirl: Battle Rainbow"

i wish i can say, this game is so easy, make it harder, but if i say that, i motherf*** kill myself, i think is more easy to beat megaman without shooting, i think is more easy to beat super mario bros without jumping, i think is easier to survive a nuclear bomb impact on your chest.
no really, good game.

Igmon responds:

Thanks! Though the game does get harder later on. Plus, I had to make sure it's not too frustrating to get to the boss, which is where the challenge kicks in.

This game is really fun and designed super well, but having lives just sort of kills it. All that does is force me to keep replaying stuff I've already done so that I can get back to where I was, and for what? That kind of design worked on the NES when games were full priced but short and in arcades where people had to pay per play, but it really has no place here. At least give the option to play without them.

Igmon responds:

Update incoming! I think I'm pretty much swayed by the consensus about removing the limited lives. So they are no longer a hindrance as of version 1.1.0

I was originally going to give this a 2.5 star rating, but decided to hold off since you seemed responsive to criticism. I am very glad I did. The recent changes made this a much more enjoyable game, and seemed to remove a lot of the frustrations I had playing it before. You obviously put a lot of thought and love into this game, and I look forward to seeing what you make next

Igmon responds:

Thanks! I'm actually glad to see some of these comments. First attempt at making a full-fledged action platformer may have been a little too much :P But in the end, I now have some nice foundations to work with.

My only problems are pretty much that A: I am terrible at this and need a wuss mode, B: I once died due to accidentally finding out that S changes ability (which at the time due to my inability to beat bosses so far was only Happy Star) and gleefully flew right into Tabitha's face the one time I was about to beat her (I like to experiment with games rather than run in knowing everything, but that made me cry.), and C: I find using Happy star to be a bit too difficult, it seems as a glider I stay on half a second before going "Later, bitch!" and have trouble jumping on it when I want to use it as a platform, so making that better would be nice. I may not be able to complete the game, currently, but it is amazing what I get so far. Keep up the good work!

Holy shit, One of my songs got used....holy shit!

Igmon responds:

Hey man, I it's a brilliant music ;)