Reviews for "GitGirl: Battle Rainbow"

Holy crap, this game is insanely hard. I am extremely good at these kind of games and I couldnt beat any of the stages. Either tone down the difficulty a lot, or at least give us more checkpoints and lives. And what the hell is with the respawning enemies? Seriously?

This would be a top notch game if it were actually beatable.

i wish i can say, this game is so easy, make it harder, but if i say that, i motherf*** kill myself, i think is more easy to beat megaman without shooting, i think is more easy to beat super mario bros without jumping, i think is easier to survive a nuclear bomb impact on your chest.
no really, good game.

Igmon responds:

Thanks! Though the game does get harder later on. Plus, I had to make sure it's not too frustrating to get to the boss, which is where the challenge kicks in.

Eh... You've clearly put a lot of work into this, but I can't say I enjoyed it all that much. You copied some of the _worst_ aspects of Megaman (limited lives, enemies respawning), and the new mechanic (bouncing star) is aggravating at best. Oh, and the walljumping feels off

Igmon responds:

The respawning enemies mechanic in megaman isn't that bad. It's a lot more tamed in this game. As for limited lives, sure it's archaic, but the design behind it emphasizes more about caution and learning to avoid death as you play. It's just a different approach than today's platformers that is learning as you die numerous times.

The bouncing star takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do, it's actually more powerful than the charged shot from the megaman series.

Wow ! Awesome quality. You worked things out perfectly. I also like the huge options menu. Deserves more than 5 stars.

Hmmm a platformer inspired by Mega Man? You might be onto something.

While I am a big fan of the Mega Man series I can say this isnt half bad. Controls do feel a bit hard to master but I assume you intended it that way, Guess I'll keep giving this a go till I beat the game so yeah not too bad!