Reviews for "Summon the Hero"

The game was fun but it's way too easy. Defeating this game is just too easy. And I have to say I hate that knights and archers can't shoot down... that's terrible on so many levels. It took me 3 tries on the first level to realize that knights and archers are part of the one direction fan club.

Good game but by far the easiest TD I've come across (Hard difficulty is medium at best).

I know how hard game design can be but I feel that devs can explore more variety in new towers and such. I love the blend of rpg elements, and the graphics - very kingdom rush.

Anyway keep up the good work I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I like it, the concepts are there, but its very clunky and I don't like "recharging" my units that I placed.

A nice concept but there are lot of things that need to be tidied up... some of the descriptions are really misleading and nonsensical (tacticians skill) and there's a huge bug where you can get infinite gold through use of the 'undo' button after a battle... ended up with over 35 gold every time i clicked undo! I think it could better but it needs quite a bit of work. 3.5/5

It has promise, but in addition to the problems already mentioned, it has an infinite gold bug. I bought a couple attack upgrades at the forge, hit undo, and the undo button didn't disappear, so I clicked it until I had 250~ gold, and bought every possible upgrade.