Reviews for "This Way DEMO"

nice

when is the full version going to come out?

Great song can't wait to see your next bug hit!

This was an awesome song, it doesn't take a genius to see either. I swear this sounds like something I would wanna hear on the radio. If your ever on check out my songs, Hear Me Out in the blues section and Watch This in the General Rock section.

Didnt know

I played the game but never knew that this song came from newgrounds were is the complete version

Run with this!

I'm a really hard person to appease in music and this is great...but I listened to your other tracks and I feel like it's every other scene/modern day rock band out there (bland and irritating vocally...as a genre despite how well executed)...my advice...drop the scene rock and embed yourself in this sound. It's got a great vibe! Very up beat and i can see a lot of direction to run with it.

Kind of a back handed review...but this is great stuff right here.

truly epic

REALLY REALLY EPICLY EPIC!
there is virtually nothinig that can be improved on in this song!
congratz on making a perfect one!
one question though, when is the full version coming out?
if this is a DEMO then i'm looking forward to the full one.
keep up the awesome work! :D :D :D :D