Reviews for "This Way DEMO"

this claptrap approves of dis !

this.....make mz brain hurt....4 real sorry dude.... Keep on trying

It just made my day seeing a 2015 review response from you. I thought you abandoned the music scene a long time ago! I followed your stuff until your last Newgrounds release back in 2006 and then desperately searched the internet for more of your stuff. I found hits here and there, but it didn't seem like you were actively producing or uploading anywhere.

I saw you have a song on iTunes. Please tell me there is more coming!??! Tri-State Area and Gray are two of my all time favorite songs. Thank you for sharing your music with everyone :)

10 stars

Southwest-Statistic responds:

Thanks! I've been working on some new stuff as well. Check out https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/southwest-statistic/id979656831?uo=4 when you get the chance. It's also available in places other than iTunes.

SUPER BADD ASS SONG