Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

A very cute and enjoyable game.
Music is very charming.
I liked the different endings.
I do have one complaint, I do wish there were more conversation options, but other than that I liked this very much.

waffrus responds:

Thanks! The music is actually by Kevin MacLeod, you can find more of his stuff at his website (incompetech.com).

And yes, more choices in dialogue is always nice, but I made too many characters, lol. So I couldn't get too in depth in everyone's conversations without getting frazzled from too many dialogue trees. Must work on that, though! Thanks again! <:

This is a very good game! But I am having trouble with Vivian, I'm just unsure if I should accept the free drink before going to the park first or not or as to talk to her in the park in the morning or at night. ) (She's the only medal I have left.) Sorry I'm rather stupid. XD But overall this is still a very good simulation dating game and I hope you make more. 5/5

Its a really good game! all scenes are cute~ (>w<)
but,, could u give me hint to get Yohann ending, please? I keep getting the bad one.... ''moping all the time on the boy u like'' how to make him like me? (TT_TT)

AMAZING! So adorable, it's original, the art is beautiful, just, amazing! However, I'm having trouble with Yohann. I did everything required, but now he's going back to talking like how he did when you first meet him. I'm not sure what to do. But other than that, amazing! I would love to see another game like this! ^_^

Noah's route is hard to get, but I eventually figured it out.