Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

I find myself playing this for a quite a while. the different endings are interesting.
I love this story sim dating game!! so cute ;_; <3 <3
not a fan of all the reading tho. and repetitive music can drive one mad.. but this song is nice ^^

D'aw, thanks~

I get the sense there's like a missing bar button cuz I can only get to it directly at night instead of walking to it and the first time it lets me enter Vivien talks to me like she has encountered me before (which I think is the scene I can get to when I click Vivacious Violet on the table of contents. So, the thing that's REALLY driving me insane is that I can't, whatever I do, find out how to see the ''Grigori at the bar'' extra scene and I think it's because (as the description says) you have to walk to the bar.

waffrus responds:

Oh, man. It WAS missing. I don't know how that happened. It's back now. I'm super sorry about that. >:

A wonderful game. I can't wait to see more if this. The backgrounds and character designs are nicely done. The story line is not half bad. The music selection is easy on the ear (if you like easy listening) but a mute button would have been helpful for people who would rather not listen to it. But thank you for that great game.

waffrus responds:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review! This was the first game I made, and at the time, I didn't know how to make a mute button, aha... It was made in AS2 and currently, I use AS3 now, so I'm afraid I can't alter it too much anymore (just plain don't remember how, lol). I'm hoping to make another at least as in depth as this one, but time and attention are fickle things sometimes, oops. Thanks again!

Love this game!

I L.O.V.E. the cafe part of the game! I just need something from that cafe right now!!! X3

Imma rate it 5 stars! Congratulations!

-Pinkie Pie PS, plz make more cafe's in ur other games plz! Thank you!~;D