Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

This is a awesome game needs a sequel <3 but the only thing I need help on is to get Ian (indigo blue medal). 10/10 <3

I like it but it won't let me earn medals...

I love the music,the characters,the story,the main character and the sarcasm and humor in some scenes.It's really a wonderful game :).

I love this! Thank you!

I wish I knew more about the mystery bird, then again, that was my first playthrough. Grigori <3

Awesome little visual novel/dating sim :)
Need a bit of help though with Yohann, once i got a lunch date with him and then it went back to "I forgot to open the blinds" and the second time I got the feeling faint because of his smile. But then it just went back to "I forgot to open the blinds" Think I may be missing something xD
Again, Awesome game :D