Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

Yohann and Ian and Noah were a bit tough to get :) It was a nice challenge, very good game. Loved the illustrations.

For your first attemt this game is amazing.Actually even if it hadn't been the first, it is great.I liked each of the endings.Above all, the story is fluently. Thx for it

It took me a while to figure out what to do for Yohann's ending, but it was cute :3

Visuals: Well, it's your usual, and i get that they are female oriented, but i think you're better at drawing chibi-like characters. (That little sister of the other ones for example)

Music: Unfortunately my sound box is busted so i can't review this part.

Gameplay: The game feels somewhat confusing for a novel-type game, that table of contents doesn't help much either, perhaps you could put the table of contents accessible during gameplay (so people can move around the story at a smoother pace) or maybe a save feature?

Overall: Oh what the hell, it's your first attempt, it's good enough.

PS you got half a star up from that Harvest Moon reference.

Great game I have to say. Though I can't find a way to unlock the Olivia and Yohann medals. Any tips?