Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

Great work! Took me a while to get all the medals/endings. This game was really fun. The hardest endings for me was the yellow pages, indigo blue, and the brown tranquility endings. All in all it was a great game and I had a blast playing it. Best of luck on your other games. Hope to see more from you!

this is a very clever and very cute dating sim. And you can get the girl or guy of your choice with less trouble than you can in many other similar games. and a female protagonist is too rare loved the game

liked the music.....love the fact that i dont have a budget :P

I am in love with this game; I cant get Yohann tho but eventually I will.. This is totally cute and adorable, I love it c:

I really liked the game, it was relaxing and cozy :) I thought Olivia was the toughest, since you had to shift between talking to greg, Ryan and Olivia, but fun nonetheless :D it was cute, well done ^^