For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

GREAT GAME!!! I think that this is a really great dating sim game for it to be your very first one. CONGRATS!!!

This is one of your best. You really put a lot of work into creating a realistic town with lots of different personalities. It is, of course, the personalities that give a fantasy world its depth. After a few plays, I really felt like I knew the people and their town, especially when I learned how to be friends with each of them. Being able to wander about town and visit all these location day and night really helped the "open-ended" feel of the game. Even the whole "wizard" thing didn't really detract from the immersion.

As usual, the art was beautiful and colorful. There should have been a mute button, but the lively jazz kept everything feeling bright.

This is a lovely little escape into a pleasant little town.

I loved this game a lot, the art was pretty, the plot was good, all the endings were good, especially the two from staying in too much! I never encountered any bugs in the game but I had one little problem, it was really hard to get the Yellow Pages award. It took me a while to figure it out but just in case anyone is stuck like I was, you have to chat with Yohann by going directly to the bookstore until that dialog is over and then you have to wander around town and keep clicking on the blinds to open them. Anyways, this game was great especially for your first attempt at a dating sim!

Gosh! I'm really good at this game! I got all these people to like me, and became a queen! I won all the awards too! I love this game!

How do you get Ian?! I've tried multiple times, but i can't seem to find him. Good game though.