For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

AMAZING! So adorable, it's original, the art is beautiful, just, amazing! However, I'm having trouble with Yohann. I did everything required, but now he's going back to talking like how he did when you first meet him. I'm not sure what to do. But other than that, amazing! I would love to see another game like this! ^_^

I love, love, love this adorable little game. The art is colorful, the story is original- it's all gorgeous. The only thing I'm having trouble with is finding the bookstore at night. I don't know why I can't find it, but I can't. You say to click on the blinds, but I can't find them. Ugh. Still a great game though.

waffrus responds:

Bookstore is closed at night! You have to walk during the day. <:

Please I need help I seem I cant get the guy in the book store I don't know what to do..

waffrus responds:

His route is one of the most tedious. After the getting all the lines by clicking to visit the bookstore directly, you have to "walk" (via "walk around town" option) to the bookstore and click on the blinds to talk to him.

I GOT ALL THE ENDINGS!! Awesome game, BTW.

The moment I read the reference to Harvest Moon, I knew I would like this simdate game. For your first try at it, it was very entertaining.