For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 4 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

It's pretty adorable. I just clicked on this at random, not really knowing what it was about. This surprised me in a really good way. Maybe the plot can be expanded more, because a dating sim about wizards and birds has a lot of potential. I REALLY appreciate the good spelling and grammar. Nothing irks me more then misspelled words.

A very cute and enjoyable game.
Music is very charming.
I liked the different endings.
I do have one complaint, I do wish there were more conversation options, but other than that I liked this very much.

waffrus responds:

Thanks! The music is actually by Kevin MacLeod, you can find more of his stuff at his website (incompetech.com).

And yes, more choices in dialogue is always nice, but I made too many characters, lol. So I couldn't get too in depth in everyone's conversations without getting frazzled from too many dialogue trees. Must work on that, though! Thanks again! <:

cute and nice,i like the atmosphere in this.little dating games are so pleasant.
played every ending,like your design. :)

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it. :D

Haha I love the game! It would be fun if you'd make medals for all the different endings :D. Just a thought though, the game is already perfect on it's own! Very fun and with a sense of humor, I like it!^^ It's definitely fun to play multiple times, as you can do soo many different things!

**SPOILER**
When Gregori asked me for court or something, I didn't know what it ment and I thought it was some kind of promotion or something, only then to find out that it means a relationship, omg that was so awkward!!! xD. I wanted to date that pun-guy xD. Welll.. I'll be playing it again then :D.

Overall, a very nice visual-novel style of game! I like the creativity, and it's also very neatly drawn^^.

waffrus responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thank you for your kind words!

I'm not sure how to make medals just yet, but I'll try incorporating them for my next game. Thanks again! :D

Just a question, is it a bug that once i become bartender with vivien the game suddenly restart all over from the main menu ?

waffrus responds:

No, not a bug. That's the end of Vivien's route. I should have made the endings a bit more clear. Sorry about that. I'll try to be better with the next game! :D