For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Colors of a Feather"

XD that Harvest Moon reference though~ <3 nice game :D

Lovely!! It's really cute and relaxing.

This is an interesting dating sim flash game. You are forced to play a girl. If you make a sequel. please let the user choose gender.

The grammar and choices were okay. Most of the game seemed very random.

I liked what I perceived as references to Harvest Moon and Monty Python. Rhys seems to come from Xanth (if you haven't read the series and love puns that much; I ~am~ surprised!). I would have liked to know where some of the dots went in town (I understand why the woods ones weren't marked though). I think it's great that you actually did go back and add medals after you figured out how; great job! Hoping to see more like this from you!

waffrus responds:

Yay, I'm glad you caught the references!
I am not familiar with Xanth, actually. I just liked puns, lol. But I shall go look it up now. <:
And yes, I think the "walking through town" aspect could be been better. I think I should make a map and add labels or something next time.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D

I think there may be a bug, when Vivien asks me to become a bartender it won't let me say yes... other than that this is an adorable game with great characters!

waffrus responds: