Reviews for "Pillow City"

really nice game, lots of RPG elements mixed with some zombie shooting fun, good balance between as weapon strength and character resilience, has a few minor problems and areas can be improved, like aiming guns with mouse for example, but overall really nice, it does have 2 fatal flaws though, which many have already pointed out, 1) there is no storage unit, meaning that until you get the bus, you gotta choose carefully what you wanna carry and 2) you can buy potions, but you cant use them in battle?? what kind of game does that??m it also would be nice to change weapons during battle, but that minos, keep up the good work and improve upon this.

It seemed like a good zombie game, but it could be better. For one, I got lots of lag halfway through battles, which was really annoying. And an improved storage system would go a long way.

Haven't posted a comment in a while but, anyways this game is a very good game if you like rpg and shooters this is a good game. Keep up the good work.

Its a really good game but with a few flaws that stop me from giving you a 5 star rating. If you make a sequel or an update I would like to give you a higher rating, if you fix these flaws.

1. You need a storage box of some sort at the base. Because there is no storage box of any type you have to carry around a lot of crafting items. Now I'm not saying that you have to make it so that when you are crafting that it auto-uses them from the storage, just add a storage so you don't have to waste space, because its really annoying when you are having to manage items while you are in the middle of a mission because you don't have enough space to carry anything else.

2. You have potions yet you can't use potions in battle zones. Why? Yes, the enemies do drop health packs but sometimes you need them right then and now but there is no health drops. Make the potions for anytime use.

3. Rare, if ever, crafting items. Now I'm not saying that you need to increase the drop rates. If you want to keep them super low go ahead, but let people know that its a rare crafting item so they don't throw the item away not realizing that it was a rare item they needed to make said item, or make it so that people can buy them for a really high price. One or the other will really make this game a lot more fun.

4. Quick weapon switch. Not much to really say, add a button that lets you quickly switch from one weapon to another.

I think that pretty much covers all the major complains I have. Really, the item storage is one of the most hindering things about this game and it really stops it from being a great game. Its really good just not great.

The game have original gameplay and setting for a zombie game. It was more like RPG but still with survival element, a thriller taste music yet are full packed with actions and fast paces, a nice talent system, equipment, and so does the upgrade system.

Though the upgrade system have a flaw, which make you have hard on keep going. You have a limited space for item and there is no stash for items you don't need, which ended up makes you keep lots of crafting items.

And one fatal mistake, you gave us potions and we can't use them on battle, wtf?
thats why player should be able to enter menu on battle, not only on the camp and on the car.