Reviews for "Submachine 9: the Temple"

Damn you Skuzzy! did you make a pact with a demon to be this awesome?

FIFTY BILLION GOLD STARS for MATHEMATICAL EXCELLENCE.

Excellent, as always. I think this is the first one I completed without cheating :)
I spent the first 10mins of the game wondering "how come there's a button missing on the panel?" and the last 10mins wondering "what the heck am I supposed to do with this extra button?"

FYI THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW DON'T READ THIS!!!!!!

Well.....THAT sure was INTERESTING! I have played through all of these games and always enjoyed them whenever they come out. I have loved the story, loved the gameplay, and loved the atmospheric music. I managed to find all the secrets and the messages they unlock (SO SPOILERS!!) , and I have to say it changes a few things about what I was expecting to happen, specifically encountering Murtagh and Elizabeth, and the fact that they are DEAD! That leaves with the undeniable question of .....WHAT NOW?!?!?! Without them how is Sub 10 going to end?(obviously with our escape, duh!) The only thing I can hope for is Mateusz to give us Submachine Fans mercy by maybe giving us Sub 10 later this year, rather than making us wait for almost another 2 YEARS!

More!!!! So amazingly great!

i can feel this series coming to a end but its to soon