Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

That was really really fun. I think it even has a high replay value for the medals!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you like it and thanks for the 5 stars!

Earth Taken 2 where?

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm not sure what your sentence is supposed to mean, but thanks for the 5 stars!

I'm impressed, that's really good. The graphics, the sound, everything, but just now I noticed that this is a sequel, I think I have to play the first one now

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! So glad you like my latest game :) I hope you like the first Earth Taken as well and thanks for the 5 stars!

I thoroughly enjoyed this. It has a style very reminiscent of Metro: Last light. The music gave it a very melancholy feel to it. Like tangible despair. PLEASE MAKE MORE GAMES!!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Metro 2033 was definitely one of the many inspirations for this game and the main inspiration for the gas masks. Other influences include Fallout, War of the Worlds, Half Life 2, Alien Hominid, Contra, Earth Worm Jim, Metal Slug and others I can't remember right now. I'm so glad you like my latest game and that you thought the music was fitting. I'm busy working on a new game called Enter The Flesh Again. If you're interested you could follow me on Facebook or twitter, or just here on Newgrounds. I'll be posting news and pictures etc about this game soon... although I'm mostly active with news posts about my projects on Facebook. Thanks for the nice comments and the 5 stars!

Awesome!!1!