Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

I love these games and look forward to more from you. No need to echo what the majority have raved about, but I will suggest for possible future installments that your character be customizable. When you're hopping around and blasting away with fellow survivors, it can be easy to lose track of your character since the looks are similar.

Also... Where the hell are the women? Okay, for the sake of argument, where are the obviously defined women? One could argue that some random survivors are female, but every character named is a guy and references to others are always "he" and "him"; A minor but legit gripe for an otherwise very fun game.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked my latest game! The two suggestions you made have been mentioned by quite a few people, so you're not alone and i'll definitely keep them in mind for future games. I guess the main reasons why I didn't include women in the game is because this series is a straight-forward action shooter mainly focused on killing aliens, and I didn't think it mattered too much, but I was wrong. It does take away from realism, immersion, atmosphere etc.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions :)

Great game. Knife was a very appreciated addition. Radiation was a nasty surprise(not in terms of story, but as a gameplay feature). At first I wasn't paying much attention to it and taking my time, but later I've understood the depth of trouble I've got myself into by accamulating a huge amount of it and finding out that radaway reduces it only by 30:( And there is no way to wash/drink it away(at least I haven't seen it yet).
P.S.: for some damn reason both this part and previous one freeze on armor games title screen and continue to restart it over and over and over again on my main pc:(

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it. The only way to reduce your rad amount is with anti-rad meds and it can be quite nasty if you don't have enough of them. Perhaps I should have made the meds a bit more expensive while making them heal you a bit more? Anyway, thanks for the feedback! I have no idea why the armor games intro keeps restarting over and over again for you on your main pc. It has actually happened to me with other flash games, but never with my own ones. I don't know why this happens. Maybe make sure that you have the latest flash player installed? It could also be the browser, but to be honest I don't know. It sucks. Anyway, thanks for the 5 stars :)

Like part 1 of Earth Taken, part 2 is just as satisfying! Also I Love the knifing option!

SeethingSwarm responds:

The knife seems to be the weapon people like the most, and I have to agree :) Glad you enjoyed the second part and thanks for the 5 stars!

i think this game will need more than 2 parts well if you have a good history and thosesimple but funny graphics..hehe maybe you can launch a third part of the game!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I don't have any plans to make a third Earth Taken, but a lot of people have been asking for it, so I'll keep it in mind for the future. Right now I'm hard at work on my biggest project yet called "Enter The Flesh Again". It will take a long time to complete still, so if I'm going to make a third Earth Taken, it won't happen anytime soon. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Well that was cool too..

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked my latest game :)