Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

Is there going to be a part 3?? Love the game, but I would love to see the action to continue! Like the new weapons in the game.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I don't have any definite plans to make a third Earth Taken, but a lot of people have asked for so I might consider it, but unfortunately it won't happen any time soon. I'm really busy working on my biggest game yet and it's keeping me terribly busy.

Thanks for the 5 stars and I'm really glad you enjoyed the game and the new weapons!

relly enjoy everthing about it i like the ending felt like a moive. kida diden`t like the fact that you get cufused with the survivors all look very similar but i love the hole roll your playing in the game. good job

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Sorry if it was a bit too confusing with the survivors. I thought the player stood out enough, but perhaps I was wrong. I'll keep it in mind for future projects. Thanks for the nice comments and the 5 stars :)

best game ever could you make
part 3?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it :)
At the moment I'm working on a new game called "Enter The Flesh Again". It's my biggest game yet and it's keeping me very busy. A lot of people have asked for a third Earth Taken, so I might consider making one after "Enter The Flesh Again" is ready, but unfortunately it won't happen anytime soon :/

great sequel, can't wait for more

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm really glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks for the 5 stars!
I don't have any plans to make a third Earth Taken, at least not anytime soon, because I'm really busy working on my biggest game yet and it's keeping me very busy. I might consider making a third one after "Enter The Flesh Again" is ready, but it won't happen anytime soon :/

say it with me: rpg + checkpoints and no saving= poison

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy my latest game. It's not an rpg, it's an action shooter. The game saves after every chapter. Chapters are not too long and in my opinion it gives the game a nice challenge not to be able to save every single second. Sorry this annoyed you. I notice that you did enjoy the game enough to get the final medal for completing the whole game. It just feels a little bit strange and insulting that you would play through the whole game and then give me only 1.5 stars for all my efforts. Oh well, you definitely can't please everyone. Sorry.