Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

Awesome! I play it over and over again just for fun and to collect the medals here and Armorgame too

SeethingSwarm responds:

That's so cool! It's always nice to hear from people who enjoy my creations :)
Thanks for the comments and the 5 stars!

Awesome game! I really enjoyed the first and second game! And i managed to collect almost every medal (or achievements), also i liked the stealth kills, made me use the knife a lot.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Wow that's great! Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars! Glad you like the series so far and hopefully you'll enjoy Earth Taken 3 as well once I get it done. The knife's definitely also one of my favourite weapons :P

An expanded Version of the same game and a worhty continuation to the story. I'm sad that you don't plan on doing a third installment anytime soon, but then again, I guess It'd get tiresome if you continue doing those games on same script. Will now check your other games :)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Really glad you like the Earth Taken series :)
My plans for a third one changed, and right now I am actually busy making Earth Taken 3! I guess I took a break from this series long enough to get fully inspired again, and it's really fun to work on it once again. I've posted some screenshots and information about it in the news section of my profile page, so feel free to check those out if you want to. Oh and thanks for the 5 stars!

Acid Bunny, Hobo, Evil Forest, NINJA Brawl, Earth Taken, how to make them ?

(English erros: pless sorry i'am braziliam

SeethingSwarm responds:

I use Flash to make games and an old coding language called Actionscript 2 which is pretty outdated, so I wouldn't recommend it. Learn Actionscript 3, or get to know something like Unity, but there are also other programs to make games with like GameMaker Studio. It's not really an easy question to answer. There's a lot of information online about how to make games and many different ways to make games, so I'd recommend searching the web for a while and reading up on different possibilities.

Oh and thanks for the 5 stars!

Pretty good game, great job. My only thing is that it is too easy, I beat the game with just the knife. I think the assassination kill is triggered when you run right up to the enemy. All-in-all I am still happy with it, thank you.

Glad you enjoyed it :)
The Knife does make the game perhaps a bit too easy. Thanks for the feedback!