Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

OMG I WILL SAY IT AGAIN E.P.I.C this game is simply AMAZING i will play the 3rd one, I WILL, i found a glitch, if you climb a ladder you can damage the dog enemies with the knife, here a print of it: http://prntscr.com/98g27g

Sorry for bad english.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Glad you liked the game! I'm not sure why you think that being able to stab enemies from ladders is a glitch. When you climb ladders you can stab enemies with your knife. You can also shoot enemies with any weapon from ladders. This is not a glitch, it's a gameplay feature. Anyway, it's awesome that you enjoyed this game and thanks for the 5 stars!

This thing is perfection. The perfection of post apocalyptic genre of action shooting. Idk how to describe this, but i consider this a perfection, cause its the only words i can find in my vocabulary. Thank you for another masterpiece of yours.

SeethingSwarm responds:

I don't really know how to respond, but thank you for the kind words, and you're welcome!
I wouldn't describe this game as perfection at all. I know it has quite a few flaws, but I did my best, and it's really nice to know that you appreciate my work and enjoyed this game. It's always so nice to get comments like this.

I dont know vat is this but i like it

SeethingSwarm responds:

Well, glad you like it! :)

Love this game, can't wait for part 3, no more words. Great game seething swarm!

P.S. don't you think this guy is a bit OP considering he can survive the truck falling on him?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! Really glad you like it! And yeah, the main character is kinda OP. I didn't want to discourage people from playing the game by making the truck kill them in the first few seconds of gameplay. It was mainly just for atmospheric purposes. I think the knife is also an OP weapon, but I like it :)

I love this game (Part 1 AND 2). I never get tired of playing it even though I've beat it a few times already. Good story line, never boring, good use of strategy. I'm pretty much just trying to get all the achievements at this point. Can't wait for Earth Taken 3 and any other projects of yours.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Great! Thanks for the kind words and 5 stars :)
Hopefully you'll like Earth Taken 3 when it comes out. Development is coming along nicely. Oh, and good luck with the achievements!