Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

Really good game, mainly because you can try to get all the achievements.
I found both chapter 2 and 3 easy, think you can get the dificulty a little higher?
Anyway awesome great looking foward for your new project :)

Realy good game!
Good job!

Hellooo !
I prefer the story line of this 2nd episode instead of the 3rd, it has a better escalation of tasks.
I really would like to play a 4th episode with more end bosses.
uhm I have to say that I found both the game very easy, I use to end it with the combat knife quite always and I would like to see a new melee weapon !
Good job !

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions! Really glad you like the game :)
Oh and thanks for the 5 stars!

Me again,this game was harder because of the radiation,but that is why i like it more.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yeah this second part is maybe a bit more challenging with certain things like radiation. I'd say that the new addition of the combat knife made it a bit easier in other regards than the first Earth Taken. Anyway, really glad you liked the second part even more. That's great to know! Thanks again for the 5 stars!

Sheething, you make wonderful games, like this one. I've played the third, and its amazing. So will you please put the third on newgrounds?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Really glad you like my games :) I've been away on holiday, but I'm back now and will upload Earth Taken 3 with medals to Newgrounds soon! Oh, and I accidentally voted your comment as useless! I slipped when I wanted to click to upvote it and now I can't seem to undo it. So sorry. Anyway, thanks for the kind words!