Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

is this my dream game or what cuz it looks like it

SeethingSwarm responds:

Your dream game, Awesome, thanks for the 5 stars!

Really Good Game, it would be cooler if it there was an open world game sort of like the last stand union city. Then the whole trading and upgrading process would be cool. I also had another idea, that if you were to make another game of this, have it be that you could customize your character or somehow include skills or a level up system, kind of the idea from a game called Fallout 3 or Fallout New Vegas, and maybe a crafting table? If there is anything you could think of to improve this game, those could be it! :) Anyways, Great Game!

SeethingSwarm responds:

I'm glad you liked the game, thanks for the feedback :) Your ideas are all great. I've played Fallout3 and New Vegas, so I know what you're talking about. It's just a tremendous amount of work for one person, but I would love to one day accomplish that with one of my future games. Thanks for the nice score!

Really, Im Sure I Really Like This Game. Im Want Other Game Like This! Thanks For This Game!.

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! At the moment I'm busy working on a different kind of game based on The Tibetan Book Of The Dead. It's very ambitious and I hope to make it really big, so I won't be making a third Earth Taken anytime soon :/ ...but hopefully you'll also like my next game "Enter The Flesh Again" :)
Thanks for the 5 stars!

It is indeed a very good flash games. Great Work developer. There are very few flash games which have a great gameplay and great storyline. :)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! I'm very glad you like my latest game and thanks for the 5 stars and the nice comments :)

I've thought your first game deserved 5 stars, but if so this one should get 8 stars! I love the gameplay, the atmosphere and the storyline, the artwork has a really nice touch! Some of the graffiti really made me smile.
I actually didn't find it too bad that there was no final boss, even though I liked the UFO at the end of the first part. I know that creating a game like this really takes effort, but i really hope that your next game will be a bit longer and perhaps a bit more difficult (I only needed shotgun and knife).. Thank you very much for this game! P.S. I was able to enjoy the game even though there were no women in it ;)

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks! So glad you like the game. It's great to know you also liked the graffiti :) Hehe, and that the lack of women didn't ruin the post-apocalyptic experience :P ...my next game will be much bigger. I'm actually busy working on a very ambitious game based on The Tibetan Book Of The Dead. It will still take a few months before it will be ready, but I'm very excited about it and there's already quite a lot of content in the game. You can check out the news section of my user page here on Newgrounds for pics and info about it :) Thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words!