Reviews for "Earth Taken 2"

I played the first one exactly when it just came out now i cant believe i missed this sorry man PROUD FAN of your work cant wait for more of your work!!!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars! It's always really nice to hear from fans. If you "follow" me here on Newgrounds or on Facebook you can easily find out what I'm up to and when I release new stuff!

At the moment I'm working on a game called Enter The Flesh Again. It's based on The Tibetan Book Of The Dead and will be different than anything I've ever done. It's quite an ambitious project and will take many months to complete. If you're interested, there are already some pictures and information about it in the news section of my user page here on Newgrounds as well as on the official Enter The Flesh Again page on Facebook.

I'm so glad you like my games and thanks again for the comments and the 5 stars!

Have you thought of making a horror game?

SeethingSwarm responds:

Yes I have! Long ago I started working on a game based on Lovecraft's "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" but somehow it just never happened. At the moment I'm working on a very ambitious game called Enter The Flesh Again. The game is based on the Tibetan Book Of The Dead and there will definitely be quite a bit of horror elements in some parts of the game. Check out the latest news post on my user page to find out more about it. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Omg i freaking love this game! i loved the first too! i have 2 acheivements! btw just a tip : use your knife as much you can! ammo may be cheap but you use it fast! and its easier too get kills with i knife from behind. Good job seething swarm!

SeethingSwarm responds:

Thank you! Glad you like the sequel :) You have some good tips there. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Good story.
Fun gameplay.
I like the secret areas, and the trading system with food.
Its actually a very good game have a 5

SeethingSwarm responds:

Awesome! Thanks for the 5 and the comments, really glad you like the game :)

Easily a 5. Really liked the game. I also really appreciate the fact that you respond to all of the comments. Thanks for being the model for what many game developers should be. Keep up the Good work

SeethingSwarm responds:

Most comments and reviews are helpful for me to improve as a game designer and I just feel it's nice to make the time to reply to them. It also helps me to make some sort of personal connection with the people that play my games and hopefully shows a little bit about who I am as a person. Anyway, I'm glad you appreciate it and that you like my latest game. Thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words :)