Reviews for "NWAR #2: High Stakes"

Even better than the first! Great use of puns, similies and rhymes! Sometimes I feel like I'm getting too old for a lot of the videos on here after seeing high rated comedies and not laughing once, mainly because I don't get the reference. But this video made me laugh more than I have in quite awhile. Even my 62 year old uncle thought this was hilarious. Great work man, keep doing what you're doing.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks man! And glad your uncle enjoyed it too, haha.

priceless narration

danmarkowitz responds:

Well, the narration's price was one briefcase.

Genius! All those steak references, the mime references, the campire references... with all of that going on I wasn't expecting the counter offer, or the case as pay for the case, or the case with the pay for the case with the pay. The voices are the most awesome part, but the music really enforced the tension. When that stand-off started to get intense I was surprised, I mean, with that narrative I wasn't expecting such intensity. Awesome work with everything, definitely hope for more of these!

-cd-

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! Music is always tough, so I'm glad that worked out. There will be new full episodes very month, and bonus mini episodes on the YouTube channel!

it was ok just 2 things in the stand of no one had a gun pointed at the thief with glasses and the case made no sense about the briefcase part from that it was good

I want another case in NWAR.

danmarkowitz responds:

Coming next month! (Plus, mini episodes on the YouTube channel every couple of weeks)