Reviews for "NWAR #2: High Stakes"

The narration... I just... love the animation and the narration. Job well-phucking-done!!!

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! That's phantastic to hear!

This is pretty good

Thanks!

SO MANY PUNS!! IT'S DELICIOUS!! Well done! :D

Thanks man!

Very fun! You have a very cool & cute art style, and a great private detective's voice ^^
Looking forward to more.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! There's going to be a new full episode once a month, and more little bonus episodes on the YouTube channel every couple of weeks.

I now remember what these shorts sound like. Mtv Liquid Television Psycho-Gram. Though it could just be me, sure they were around a minute in length and these two gems are longer. I'm pretty sure no one knows what I'm talking about.

Take five, and when you get back from your break I need you to take this five to the bank on this video. Here have a high five on such a great short, you almost made it five minutes long. Well it's five past bed time and I've got to be up early before five to get ready for a long drive.

danmarkowitz responds:

I don't know those Psycho-Gram shorts, unfortunately, but I'll check 'em out. Anyway, high-five!