Reviews for "FAKE"

This was a very impressive animation.

I have a couple of minor complaints about the animation, though. The animation seemed quite stiff, almost as if most of the cartoon was just still images, which it isn't.

I just kind of wished the animation flowed more, and gave more of a sense of life in these characters, despite the fact that these are Mega-Man X characters.

But other than those very minor flaws in the animation department, this excels in music, voice-acting, (depending if that's original or from one of the games) and theme.

I, myself, am not very familiar with the Mega-Man franchise, as I have not played very many Mega-Man games, and I have never played any the Mega-Man X games, so I'm kinda in the dark with this one.

A fantastic Mega-Man cartoon all-around that actually isn't a parody, huh, now that's rare.

Great job, mate!

i really liked the video and i think the title FAKE was a good idea to avoid confusion. it's a great take on the megaman universe. However i'm sure everyone feels teased by the lack of the battle sequence. PLZ go for fake part II.

Unlike some of the recent commenters, I actually paid attention to the fact that this wasn't meant to be an action video and just reated it for what it is. Your flash is good and mimics the style of Megaman Zero very well. The cuts are impressively cinematic (if you made them all yourself rather than sourcing directly from MMZ)

I dont like too much the plot of Megaman Zero, butthis flash really show what type of plot is....Well, 4 stars, not five for a few details, but is an awesome flash for Megaman Fans, a lot of work....

An awsome animation but as GuitarWarriorJack says it's like a trailer of the game, people who play the game series is like a flash back of the game probally a good action, but keep up the good work