Reviews for "FAKE"

Holy cow that was incredible where did you say you got this from, an audio drama?

Because I gotta say whoever did the voices was incredible and the animation captures everything going on so well. I hope you got more of these planned in the future :)

This was a very impressive animation.

I have a couple of minor complaints about the animation, though. The animation seemed quite stiff, almost as if most of the cartoon was just still images, which it isn't.

I just kind of wished the animation flowed more, and gave more of a sense of life in these characters, despite the fact that these are Mega-Man X characters.

But other than those very minor flaws in the animation department, this excels in music, voice-acting, (depending if that's original or from one of the games) and theme.

I, myself, am not very familiar with the Mega-Man franchise, as I have not played very many Mega-Man games, and I have never played any the Mega-Man X games, so I'm kinda in the dark with this one.

A fantastic Mega-Man cartoon all-around that actually isn't a parody, huh, now that's rare.

Great job, mate!

i really liked the video and i think the title FAKE was a good idea to avoid confusion. it's a great take on the megaman universe. However i'm sure everyone feels teased by the lack of the battle sequence. PLZ go for fake part II.

The animation was really well made for a fanmade, and to be honest, when I see the thumbnail, I though it was official, and I certainly did not get dissapointed.

You manage to capture the feeling really well, while its not even the real battle, its epic enough for me.

Looking forward for the next part! Keep up your good work!

Dang, I feel so stupid watching this and not knowing more about it. I mean, look at this long description you have. I don't know that much about "Mega Man" nor about "Mega Man X". I appreciate the awesome animation. It was great to have the Japanese language too. It was so authentic.

I don't know how it got its title. Oh, one of them is a fake. Everything just looked so beautiful in this. It should please any fan. Well, I'm not one myself and I was pleased.