Reviews for "FAKE"

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz I LOVE this! good job sir have a cookie *gives u cookie*

Absolutely amazing. There's just no other way to describe it.

Sure, part of me would have loved to see more action, but what you already did was beyond what I could hope for.

Holy cow that was incredible where did you say you got this from, an audio drama?

Because I gotta say whoever did the voices was incredible and the animation captures everything going on so well. I hope you got more of these planned in the future :)

I loved this. Thought it was awesome. Have always wanted to see a Megaman Zero animation that was at least half decent. I'd say you blew it out of the water.

You speak of passion for animating. I'd say you have a lot of it. Don't lose that. I really like your work. Honestly I think you could make a series out of this and I'd support the crap out of it. Huge fan of the Megaman Zero games.

One thing that kind of killed it for me though is Zero's voice sounded like it was far away. Didn't quite fit right.

Next one I want to see Zero vs Harpuia!

The animation was really well made for a fanmade, and to be honest, when I see the thumbnail, I though it was official, and I certainly did not get dissapointed.

You manage to capture the feeling really well, while its not even the real battle, its epic enough for me.

Looking forward for the next part! Keep up your good work!