Reviews for "FAKE"

Very nice work! Animating a dramatic track is a cool idea, and you did a great job of capturing the atmosphere of the scene, even if it is typical shonen anime fare. It's clear that you put a lot of effort into this; the backgrounds are ornate and professional, and the characters look great and on-model.

I do have complaints about the animation, though. It's often jagged and rough (like with Copy X's arm gestures), and most of the time there isn't much animation at all. Line art on things that have animation also tends to look uneven, with various degrees of thickness. My biggest gripe, though, is the lip-syncing; when characters talk, their jaw moves way too much, and sometimes even disconnects from the rest of their face a little bit. I also think there are too many distinct frames to the talking mouths, which draws too much attention to them. For me, that was the main aspect of this cartoon prevented it from looking authentic, as mouth movement tends to be a lot less elaborate in this style of anime (or at least that's what I recall it being like).

Despite those issues, it's clear you're a skilled artist. I think you just need to clean up your animated assets a little bit to give it the same level of detail as your still image art.

COOL! now do one on "Mighty No. 9"

Since Megaman is dead and all that.

Amazing! Extremely good. The only nitpick I could ever have about this is the work on the mouth flaps. Everything else however immensely impresses me. I like the way you make the shots seem as if they were taken with an actual camera. I'm looking forward to seeing more work from you!

Very good animation and best series in the franchise to work with. The voices were kind of... odd... but not bad overall. Well done.

I dont like too much the plot of Megaman Zero, butthis flash really show what type of plot is....Well, 4 stars, not five for a few details, but is an awesome flash for Megaman Fans, a lot of work....