Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies4"

Muy bueno los dibujos, las parodias, y los "puns" (juego de palabras) de los titulos y las medallas jeje, tambien el juego en general excepto por la musica que tiene pedazos muy intensos jeje... Felicitaciones y mucha suerte y que se difundan aun mas tus obras :)

Munguia responds:

Con mucho gusto, que bueno que le ha gustado, buena nota, :)

Who knew that my art history classes would actually prove useful?

I actually grabbed my 3-D glasses and was saddened to see that there wasn't actually any 3-D, haha.

The second of your "Special Sketch Edition" says Flickr, but the font chosen makes the word appear to be a curse word at first glance. Since this game is rated M you probably don't have to worry about it, but I thought it would be good to point it out just in case.

I think this is an excellent game, and I love that you are using a video game as a means to showcase your own art while also making it interactive. The searching for stars is a good way to have people look at the works longer even if they already know the answer.

I love the thought and work you put into these! Keep it up.

Although I very much enjoy your art, this 4th installment of your game adds nothing to the genre nor to your reputation. Alright, the parodies - they're sketches this time. But you could have made some new kind of medal, some new options, A GALLERY - FOR F*CK'S SAKE!!! - people are playing this also for watching your paintings, you know!
There's a minor bug with the glasses. Since the 3rd game, while fading into the original, the picture jumps back to the parody sometimes.
Other than that, I enjoyed it, but please come up with something more... original (bad pun intended) in April.
Thanks for all the art, BSE

Munguia responds:

thanks for your words BSEfcukde, you can follow the links in the game to galleries on Flckr, videos and virtual 360 degrees expos you can check the 150 parodies over the net, the game it self is a gallery, but your sugestions are good, different things will happen on 5 and 6 episodes for april. For the next 15 days im finish next project called "Raggamuffin" check my news for details. :)

Man these are coming fast and furious i like it!

Munguia responds:

Thanks Doomroar, i just cant stop, i really love parodies.