Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies4"

Nice art gallery game. The parody paintings were funny. The medals work, and I earned them all.

love this series lol good for the mind and medals. Just want to point out there are 4 or 5 stars not 3. You should add a secret trophy for people who have found all them

My background is in Art History, so this game totally made those four years of college worth it all!

There really isn't a lot of criticism or notes that I can offer because everything was really well done from start to finish. It's hard to say that this was a perfect "game" in the sense of the word because it falls under a completely separate category from most of the games you would find on Newgrounds, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

The only thing that occasionally didn't work well were the 3D glasses. I noticed that I had to hover over it once, move the cursor way, then hover again so I could see the original. A minor detail, so I'm nitpicking really.

I enjoyed all the medal titles, and the creative interpretations on the works, so again this was really fun for me. I had to rack my brain on a few of them, and even missed 2 the first time around, but I was more than happy to go back through them all and play again. I think it's one of the few games I have all the Medals on too, well deserved I feel.

Anyways, it's very entertaining, and as always thanks for the time-killer!

Munguia responds:

Im glad to read your review Mitleachim, its nice to know people can have fun with my parodies and learn at same time, games can be educational for all ages, i hope you can play the others episodes, check my profile. :)

Really nice! I love how you didn't put to famous works in there , so Sometimes I really had to think from wich artist they where c:

OMG... that face at the loading screen! xD