Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies4"

This whole series is excellent - very funny and educational games at the same time!

How many different Mona Lisa and Scream parodies do you have? Each game seems to start with a new version of these.

My favorite ones in this installment were the Smurf Liberty and Alien Columbus - won't ever forget these.

This great and challenging just like previous ones.

THE ANIMATION IS SO FUNNY MAKE PARDOYS ART THIS GREAT!
5/5

Good but i dont like music in 1 chapter and Question
In Hidden stars
HOW TO I GET 3 STAR?

Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy playing these Quiz games your making. But, some of the artworks you've used in each series I feel are starting to get pretty repetitive. They way you've recreated them may be different, but the correct answers are the same drawings that you've used in the previous games, like the Football players, Scream and 3 Graces. But on the other hand, majority of it are many new artworks that didn't show on the previous game, so this isn't nearly as much of a flaw.

Other then that, it's another fun humorous quiz you've made! I'm still enjoying that Secret medal badge and finding the 3 stars throughout the game, and I'm looking forward to Famous Paintings Parodies 5.