Reviews for "Seminia"

Nice concept and gameplay(quite hard though, got stuck on lvl 34)

I refuse to try on at level 30 because I dont want toget eye-cancer. I doubt that this screen flickering is necessary.

some of the puzzels are pretty clever, but I feel like some of them are also a bit too unforgiving even when you know exactly what you need to do

pixelpandamonium responds:

yeah its terribly hard. My next games will definitely not be this difficult!

On the plus side, there are very good level design ideas, some of which really pleased me, the controls are quite good, the gaphics kind of nice, and the music not too unbearable.

On the minus size, I don't know what will happen first : me having an epileptic seizure, or me turning into Hulk and smashing my computer. I have gone through levels 31 and 32? in which ridiculously small platforms and weird inertia add fake difficulty, and I am now in level 34, where there is a kind of "information overload", because of which you just have to try everything, methodically, until something works (which is not a "riddle" or a "puzzle", but just a sadistic level design).

why thank you }:)

Though the concept deserves a higher rating, there are far too many bugs to be publishing this game. It is also a little too minimalistic, and I would recomend new bg music. Other than that, it has potential!

pixelpandamonium responds:

I have no idea what bugs you are talking about. if you mean the strange graphic glitches, play the game further ;)