Reviews for "Seminia"

The game's one track seemed a bit limited at first, but after getting through a few levels, I noticed something quite odd happen, not just to the music, but to the entire game! I don't want to spoil this game for anyone else, but let's just say this game takes a turn down a different direction than what any of us are used to seeing!!

This game definitely needs medals!

Very nice concept! I love it!

Simple and amazing

bem dificil parei no 6 :/

Brilliant. You are great at coming up with level designs, especially with a game like this where the difficulty of each level is the object you place before the player. I probably wouldn't have thought of many of these or I may have dismissed them thinking them to be too tough. I haven't come across any glitches and the game is both fun and challenging. Though I must ask, why do you have a Game Grumps reference on level 26? (a pretty tough level)

pixelpandamonium responds:

Thank you very much for the amazing comment! The level designs are something i really am proud of in this game, and im so glad others notice that!
Also I love that you got the GG reference! there are quite a few references, probably none that anyone would get besides that one and another. The reason i had that there was because i couldnt think up a good pun for the level, and the previous level title was "Help me erin!!!" which is a reference absolutely no one would get. since both really didnt make much sense pertaining to the level, i stuck with the GG one :D