Reviews for "Forbidden Arms"

Very nice! Favorited. One thing I would like to see in an update though is the removal of being required to aim with the mouse. I'm using a track pad. Although I have a mouse I don't feel like digging it out. It is a little pointless even with the projectile attack. Often times I find as well that in the heat of battle it takes much needed seconds to make sure it is aimed properly because the slightest bit of angle and it goes upward instead of straight along the path. I suppose using it while in the air is the only use for the mouse aiming but even then you could just make the projectile angle towards the ground then just keep going on the ground. It's annoying for me to have to keep readjusting my cursor because dude keeps turning around. That's only worth a half a star decrease so, as much as I'm complaining about it, I would still play this game regardless.

None-the-less though, please update... just for me... because I'm special... ed... ... ..... ..... .........

----- 4.5/5 -----

vipervgames responds:

Thank you! I have had a lot of complaints about the attacking direction, but i needed it for 3 reasons: Later, there will be a *SPOLIERS* teleport attack that will require you to target with the mouse to get to the position. second, the projectile, as you mentioned and back attacks. you will get lots of them later that attacking left and right may be necessary.

It is a learning progress but I appreciate the feedback as I will tailor future games with your valuable insights! Thank you once more!

I have no more words to describe it: AWESOMELY AGILE AND GOOD, ok, I really like action games with splashes of blood and a lot of fights with edged weapons and ninja style, it's like play animes of this type and moves! well prepared (well. .. not as flexible when jumping) but I really like the story of how one should not take the force. There are few of this style and I think some will be less than this game, the music is well congratulate you, the well-drawn graphics, smooth and perfect tone. This game is like a gift brought from a long day of bitterness in which I live. Thanks for uploading and to present more of these games.

vipervgames responds:

The honor is mine. thank you so much!

I would have given this game a 5 but the fact that relics break after every mission means that you have to go to the relics page and every time you go he relics page it load a 10 second add. On top of that sometimes the add causes the game to crash which mean you have the reload the game. That was a huge dick move to add adds every time you load the relic's page.

vipervgames responds:

You can finish the game without the Relics. It is an optional boost when you find the game too difficult.

Also, 4 out of the 8 relics do NOT break.
Use the less game breaking versions of the relics if you don't want the ads to annoy you.

Despite the low review, thank you for still playing and enjoying the game.