Reviews for "Forbidden Arms"

Awesome not really clear on choosing relics but its still amazing love the endless waves of ninja and simple combo moves and i demand a sequel!!!!!!!!!!! High Five!

vipervgames responds:

for endless, if you have inverse aura on, i suggest you get demon's mask relic. hehe

I dont like this type of mindless bashing game but the quality is pretty high on this one.

thank you!

kewl!!!!!

thank you!

How do you get Karma Catch achievement :(

clue: last boss.

You have said that you have fixed the relic stopping page, but i continue to get stuck there when it gives me the ad loading page that doesn't load. it happens 3 out of 4 times i try to get to the relics. Please try to fix this.
Other than that, it is an absolutely fabulous game. Action loaded to the max, thank you for such a wonderful game.

vipervgames responds:

edit: temporary fix: click on our logo and sponsor's logo ingame and the ads will be disabled.

this has got to be a cpmstar issue, i suppose. i did disable the full screen version of the ads that does the freeze. could you tell me how exactly it happens? i can't test this because i've heard this certain ad appears only on selected countries and mine is not included.