Reviews for "Action Sequence"

I'm gonna give you an A for effort(unless you didn't put much effort into this.) The idea was nice but the animation could be better. I lm not going to be too harsh because I'm not an animator myself so I don't know how difficult it was to make this. Overall it wasn't that bad, but that animation could use some work.

Plenty of color, story, animation, background, detail and some texture but just not a fan of your character art.

LeffsHanid responds:

Thanks man, appreciate the comment. I'm still not sure exactly what kind of art style I prefer doing. I'll probably mix it up a bit in my next one.

Quite impressive art, good choice of music, just great for an anime, well, a fan animated one.

You did everything right but the animation needs work XD. Beyond that this animation type doesen't really seem to fit action sequences...

LeffsHanid responds:

Lol thanks for the feedback! Yeah, looking back, I feel I should have picked another title.

It was great, the animation and the emotion, and the music of course, but I'm still left wondering exactly what it's about. Why's he fighting? Who's he fighting? Was that the home he grew up in? Some of the fighting motions aren't the most fluent, but overall it flows nicely. Good work!

-cd-

LeffsHanid responds:

I appreciate the constructive critique, Thanks! I will admit, I was a bit over ambitious with this flash. My skills aren't up to par yet. But I hope you stick around to see what I got, as my skills grow!