Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies3"

I don't have much interest in art, but I love these games!

Well Done

Great as always for most of those you don't really need to check out to see what they are based on, the most tricky one where Suicide Mummy and Cow Boys who required me to look the original, then Blue bird and Elephant Margarita because really arent those some incredible detailed but blank and simple portraits? XD, and first time seeing Sylvia Von Harden i had to google that one didn't knew that Otto Dix had more eh normal paintings.

How do you access the bonus levels?

Munguia responds:

Thanks Doomroar there are a lot of famous paintings waiting to be know or parodie, the 3 paintings you talk about appears on movies, even the Otto Dix one is on the movie Cabaret, i learned about them back in the University in Costa Rica 20 years ago, but anyway everyday is a learning chance, last month i learned is Michelangelo not Micheal Angelo like i though for the last 20 years, ja ja.

Well this game educated me in the field of art and it made me interested in art. I also really like the humor in this game as well, in fact I laughed at a few of these. Excellent, humorous, and educational, I will give this game five stars. Good job here Munguia, good job

Munguia responds:

Thanks poopmcfarts nice words, the world is fun when you are happy, the humor always be a real path to joy.

I love the idea of bringing art to those that would otherwise ignore it. The transitions between each painting and the time to reveal the true painting should be shorter. Not that the parody art isn't worth it's individual consideration, but in regards to the speed of the game. I think that the music should be updated as well. It has been a bit since playing parodies one or two, but I recall the music and muted as soon as I could. All in all, great concept that could be improved in implementation.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for play and review my game, the music change on a 60% every game but if you mute as soon as you could you will never know, thats the cool thing of music, it could be an screwdriver in your ears or a good sense of rhytm , maybe some of the music you like make my ears blood, the way i paint is the way i do music, the way i like.