Reviews for "Scrap Metal"

fun

Thanks for the play and the comment! I appreciate your time! Best, -Tim

Tim. Let me level with you for a sec.
You make great games.
But this game, Tim, this game right here...
...was a blast! It really packed a punch.
I think it might be your best work yet! (forgetting Boss 101, of course)

DarkTimmy responds:

Really?!?!?! HAHAHA! OK, that was a great message because my butt cheeks were clenched as I read it! HHAHAHAH. When I made this game I had a blast knocking guys heads off but I didn't know if anyone else would like it. I mean - I thought people might find it enjoyable to play but haha - thanks! Glad you liked it! Best, -Tim

Loved this game, Timmy! Great work!

DarkTimmy responds:

That's really nice of you to say! Thank you and I think it's one of those games I am very glad I did though I look at it and think of things I want to improve! HAHAH! I appreciate your time! Best, -Tim

i am a piece of junk...literally..but by the way is another awesome game bro!!!!!

DarkTimmy responds:

Thank you so much! The game was fun to make and I'm glad to hear you liked it! Best, -Tim

Playing the game right now, if you just spam pounder punchers you win. You should fix that. Also it would be cool it it were upgrades to you original arm rather than taking other arms. But still, great game keep it up!