Reviews for "Scrap Metal"

Love the idea. Hate the system.

DarkTimmy responds:

HAHAAHAH! I know - I think that is the same way I feel. There is a lot of good potential there but it is kinda unrealized! Thanks for the comment and the play! I appreciate it. Best, -Tim

I like it! At the moment I'm at ring 4 and keep losing, so I decided to rest and write this review. :)
The concept is interesting and the graphics are great! One could argue about if this game is too much luck based but i think it's ok. Keep up the good work!

DarkTimmy responds:

Thanks! Will do - I think this is one of those "idea' games that needs some loving! Thanks for the comment and the play! I appreciate it. Best, -Tim

Not very good. Even relying in dumb luck would have been better. All robots seem to have a type of move they are mostly inclided to use, so by spamming a single comand all 10 rounds, you have high chances of either beat the hell out of the other robot or block the hit. If you lose, that means that the oponent prefer the third punch, so you simply change the command you spam to win the fight.
Knowing this, just get Bubble Boo and spam Pounder (except against Gary the Flat and The Light, who like to Sizzle) to win all fights. Upgrade to Bear Paw when available.
Very easy game, and doesn't require any planning.

DarkTimmy responds:

Yep - I think there was too much potential unrealized here. Mos-def could use an overhaul and some tweaks. DANG IT! HAHAH I love the idea here. Next time it will be better! Thanks for the comment and the play! I appreciate it. Best, -Tim

Needs a way to scroll through text at your own pace.

DarkTimmy responds:

OH! Good idea!! !Thanks for the comment and the play! I appreciate it. Best, -Tim

Well, it did take me a few tries to get the feel of it. Once I did though, the game flowed really smooth. I did really enjoy the wise crackin old man. Oh, and I got all the medals bitches!! WOIK IT!!!

DarkTimmy responds:

HAHA! Thank you so much for the nice comment, glad you enjoyed the game! Best, -Tim