Reviews for "Dark"

Game was good. Atmosphere was fitting and the music was pretty decent. I have to say that the whole fading light thing was kinda frustrating for me because then I couldn't see certain platforms or would miss a jump or something like that and I spent more time on certain parts than I would have liked. But other than that, I noticed 1 typo where it should have been completely instead of complete. But good game nonetheless. Sent chills down my spine with that baby crying.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for pointing out the typo- I'll fix that up right away.

Thanks for playing + reviewing.

The checkpoint system simply does not work as it should, in the second level I would fall from a platform, and I'd try to kill myself quickly to go back to the last checkpoint, instead, I appeared in two checkpoints earlier. It doesn't really make sense having to move your character when standing on a moving platform, your character should travel with said platform. The screen going dark every few seconds was a nice effect at first but later simply grew tiresome.
And finally, it doesn't really feel like a game, but more like I just have to jump in circles while reading your story. You could have uploaded your writing to a blog and it would have been much more entertaining than this.
Background sound was nice though.

JackAstral responds:

True, I completely over looked that. I'll fix up the check points very soon.

Thanks for playing + reviewing.

Very moving. Made me cry. Amazing game!

Thanks man :)

is tht a fuckin crab?

lol maybe

I couldn't think of a good character design so I just did a crappy little doodle, ahaha

Love it all! Music, atmosphere, graphics, everything fits the game like a glove and....
DAT PLOT TWIST!