Reviews for "Dark"

Very interesting concept and I loved how the graphics were just a huge white background covered in black lines that was reveling in the shape of the character and objects as you move.

However I can never understand these kinds of games, who was the main character talking to? and why do you control some kind of a living monster flytrap thing, is it all happening in his mind?

And why would he kill his daughter?

Very interesting and fun game. :)

JackAstral responds:

The story of the game is pretty much that a guy caught his wife cheating on him. Under the influence of alcohol and rage, he shoots and kills their young daughter.

In the game, 'the darkness' is symbolic of his grief, depression and denial. The main character was talking to his conscience.

Thanks for the review + playing!

Awsome!!

Thanks dude!

Very interesting story! This is amazing! There are some bugs though. You still deserve 5 stars.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I've fixed a couple bugs now :)

This game gives a decent amount of difficulty, but not so much engagement at the beginning. Also, when I used the space bar, I seemed to go back and fall. Some glitch? Anyhow, although the blacking out was nice at the beginning, it can be frustrating after some game play. Otherwise, a decent game.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for the review! I've fixed that bug now- thanks for letting me know!